Sunday 2 September 2007

Talking...

Hiya,
Having just started the September newsletter on the website, thought I'd come back and investigate what else is available here. I've come to the conclusion that anything new will take time to get used to, so stay with it and if you feel like letting me know you're out there. Send me some comments and lets use the new facility to 'talk'. It looks as though my replies could be quicker using this system.

I'm going to try and use this log on a daily basis and let you know about things as they happen here. There won't be anything controversial because the whole set up is global not just one known person to another. Some of the 'blogs' I've looked at seem to want to shock and maybe push radical thinking beyond acceptable boundaries. Not here it'll be my day to day happenings that could be of interest to those who know me.

No comments: