Thursday 20 September 2007

autumn....where!

As I said yesterday the heating is now on for the winter. On thinking about it the leaves are still on the trees and my 'busy lizzies' are still in flower. True, we don't get any frosts here being close to the sea but the wind has been on the chilly side. As I type this up; it's starting to get dark so when the clocks go back 1 hour next month, that's the end of this years' summer season...
I've been trying to update the web site and managed to get half way through it between phone calls and friends' visiting. It'gone five o'clock and my tummy tells me it's mealtime again. I'll use tomorrow afternoon to move the photos around with a few additions and deletions. I might even get round to putting some on the next blog entry. Wish me luck... If it goes pear shaped and you don't hear from me for a while. I've done something wrong, they tell us that's how we learn by doing the practical 'hands on' stuff...mmm!

No comments: