Wednesday 12 September 2007

dongles and other technical wizardry

I'm now that close to the main incoming telephone line with the router box I'm sure we could use the radio waves to cook a meal. The funny thing is the 2nd computer worked perfectly last night. The jinx moved up here to the main machine. I've now stuck a 'dongle' in the USB port that's flashing away furiously; changed some settings and hey presto! For how long, who knows?

My daughter arrived here yesterday with my grand children so I stopped the painting exercise and a great day was had by all. We went to the sea front after lunch and sat drinking tea while the children enjoyed ice cream, mmm...

This morning I went back to the fence painting, where I'd left off yesterday and now, late afternoon. I'm going to have a cup of tea and do some more for another hour before starting the evening meal. All go isn't it and it's mid week already...

No comments: