Monday 10 September 2007

Stress...

Well, the weekend came and went so much for my ability to produce a DAILY log. I'm afraid the technical abilities of my ISP meant I was incomunicado for Saturday and Sunday. Today there seems to be some form of life in my internet connection... So, here goes...
I have done the priority work and am now catching up with the 'fun stuff'! Yes, this is supposed to have an element of fun attached to it.
Unfortunately the work here (the outside painting and renovations) cannot be completed until the Operations Manager comes back from his holiday; to check what requires to be done for my satisfaction!
I must admit the comments from passers by while I've been fence painting have been favourable so that's got to be good? In the meantime while I've still got a connection I'll get on with some web site work and hopefully talk some more tomorrow...

No comments: