Tuesday 23 October 2007

just made it...

As I said yesterday I received a mailing from my Spanish friend and attached was a photo of her in one of the London parks. With a few of Buck House and the guard changing. Who said London is losing its popularity with the visitors. There's a close contest between Big Ben, London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London in the popularity stakes. I'm afraid I still like our 'quaintness' here despite the traffic at Westwood X and the fact that Ramsgate seems to be losing its battle to preserve the town in favour of conversions from shops to housing!

Regarding the French trip, I've uploaded a couple of photos, the before and after... Yes I know they're back to front!!






Getting tired so I'd I'd better finish for today, I'll find more in time for tomorrow.


No comments: