Thursday 1 November 2007

Yesterday's Halloween...

When this graphic appeared on ER's blog, I chuckled and thought that could be helpful. Last night one of my elderly client's phoned me saying he'd been disturbed on several occasions through the evening by people knocking at his door with the 'trick or treat' demand. He'd put a poster in his window asking not to be disturbed by anybody. Not I hasten to add, the one shown here. He asked me to come round, I said I would but it might be sensible to remove his window sign! When I got there about half an hour later, he'd not been bothered since he'd phoned me and removed the sign. Maybe these things encourage these idiots to annoy people. I had two calls at my front door but just ignored them! Maybe that's got to be the answer so no signs required.
Firework night is almost upon us 'cos there's bangers and rockets been going off for the last week. My local dog and cat owners have been trying to console their animals to no avail...

No comments: