Sunday 26 October 2008

delayed.....having a laugh...or what!

Yes, it seems as though I published the second birthday 'romp' and then disappeared for 2 weeks. As those of you that know me; there are times when time flies by and seems to go far too quickly.... and today we lost an hour as well going back to GMT. Here it is 6pm and 'pitch black' out there. There goes another summer and Christmas is around the corner!
When I think of working full time and still do the things I do now and more. True, as somebody said maybe I did them a lot quicker then to meet deadlines which frankly don't exist now! If it gets done great! If not, do I worry?
Back to serious matters. Though I don't publish, I still keep up with what's going on and I notice Michael has published some plans/drawings of a replacement for the Marina Cafe site on the sea front. See what you mean about flying saucers! I thought it was to be replaced by a reproduction of what was there using modern building methods not 'futuristic' design that'll stick out like a 'sore thumb' on what is supposed to be a listed terrace from numbers 1 to 4. Come on somebody's having a laugh trying to link that monstrosity to what's left of the remaining elevation.

No comments: