Monday 1 October 2007

Video, weather, Wogan and rugby!

As I listen to the rain sploshing down from a miserable looking sky and wonder why yesterday, we voted to make Terry Wogan a BBC Radio 2 'icon' of the last 40 years. I've realised with all the disasters and nasty things going on around our sceptered isle it can't be bad here 'cos for the few people that don't like this country there are millions who do and quite a few (can't be specific) who'd like to live here...
That's enough of the 'feel good' stuff. Didn't see Peter for most of yesterday as he was out with his new toy (the bike) roaming round Kent. Francois spent his time at Westwood Cross window shopping and Ali stayed in his bed fasting. Me I was cleaning, polishing and bed making. Didn't get to see any of the rugby but I gather we must be doing alright to have qualified for the next round of matches! I've had a go at uploading some technically low quality video I took on the still camera and this was the result of a very happy Phoebe on the beach.

No comments: