Sunday 14 September 2008

study mode...

The weather's smashing, it's nice and quiet so I'm in study mode. Thought I'd give my 'study guide' and the related text books a viewing. It pays to give everything a look at before hand especially as now most of the submissions are electronic. My first 'trawl' of the information I have to absorb looks somewhat daunting but I'm sure like all courses attempted for the first time it never looks easy, otherwise 'what would be the point'!
How things move on in the education and communication field. Without needing to be too technical you still need to understand which buttons to push and what the end result will be. No point in using valuable resources like three hours work and then losing it into the unforgiving 'ether'. It is good to know there are people out there in exactly the same boat as me and even some who know even less!

No comments: