Thursday 9 October 2008

rest over...back to the grindstone.....

Well back to 'normal'......

What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday, they came and went.....

Fantastic weather so I decided to spend the time in the garden, getting tidy and planting for the coming winter season. It always amazes me how much 'garden stuff' you manage to accumulate over the summer. That will take care of the coming Friday morning going to the tip getting rid of it all and probably meet a few like minded people.

The last two days spent in the sunshine, supping tea and making everything smart and that's in my 'postage stamp' size area. I can quite understand how those with a vast area have to get help! What seemed like a 'walk on the park' (no pun intended), a few years ago could be viewed with panic or just leave it until later; now. Five or so years ago, I made a point of trying to get everything outside pretty maintenance easy. It has paid off so I can take 2 or 3 fine days keeping on top of it all! At least it means when we get the weather to sit out in, I can do just that. It's another room to use.....

No comments: